aliena

Aliena's little book corner

I live books, books, books. Reading is my passion. I'd do it all day if there weren't these little things called work and boyfriend (even though I do love my bf like crazy ;))

Rough Canvas (Nature of Desire Series #6)

Rough Canvas - Joey W. Hill I have a hard time rating this book. I liked it, a lot, so I think I'm gonna settle on 4 stars (it is probably somewhere between 3.5 and 4 stars, but since that's not a real rating, I go with 4 stars). It was a great story. Wonderful storytelling and writing. But for me the flow was too slow at times. All the description and spending pages after pages in a character's head was just a little much to me, so much that I found skimming pages, especially at the end. It's sad really, because the love story behind this is amazing. But I like my books with a little more action. Thomas and Marcus are wonderful characters, even though I could have done without the explanaition to Marcus' past. I think it would have worked just as well if the author would have tried to go another way. I wanted to throttle both guys from time to time, but I'm glad it worked out in the end.